26th Wisconsin monument replica
Size 4.25" x 4.25" x 22"
26th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment is north of Gettysburg on Howard Avenue east of Carlisle Road.
It was dedicated by the State of Wisconsin on June 30, 1888.
The granite monument is an obelisk standing 14′ 10″ tall. Most of the monument is rough hewn, with a section of polished finish just above the base that is inscribed on all four sides. A relief of the Eleventh Corps crescent moon symbol is part way up the front of the monument.